Due Date: January 15, 2018
Imediago was founded in San Francisco, California to provide young African American men with positive reinforcements that allows them to gain the confidence to change the common perception of what it means to be a “black man.” Straightforward stories will be posted weekly for young African American men who are interested in what is recently happening in the world around them.
Do you upload content to social media regularly? Do you have the drive to bring more viewers to a website? Do you have what it takes to build a sustainable online audience? Well if you do, we are searching for an online marketing intern to manage our social media presence for four months while bringing traffic to our website. You will put forward strategies and tactics that increases our engagement, followers, web viewership, and client acquisition. You will learn the best methods in gathering trends that represent our brand. Hopefully, this experience will allow you to express your creativity and build a digital audience.
- Manage and build the company’s online presences via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and website.
- Create shareable and trendy moments to spread awareness with a helpful calendar.
- Discover new methods to engage with our core audience and potential client by implementing campaigns and social promotions.
- Track, measure, and analyze summarize the social media ROI weekly.
- Monitor and engage with relevant social conversations that relate to the company’s brand.
- Create innovative practices that drive traffic to the company’s website from social media.
- Develop bi-weekly newsletters and create email marketing tactics.
- Work with team members to distribute content that entertains and teaches our audience.
- Six months of experience in uploading content consistently on social media.
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker, self-starter, and accountable
Start Date: January 22, 2018
If you are interested: Apply Here